BASEMENT | HQ appreciates the trust you place in our product and services and as our valued customer we respect your rights to privacy and security to all information you provide to us.
Protecting your privacy and personal information is our aim when dealing with online purchasing so rest assure we have put into place all that is necessary to make this happen.
Why we collect your information?
- Accepting your customer order and emailing you a confirmation
- Processing online purchases and credit card payments
- Dealing with any issues you may have in order to promptly rectify it
- Arrange to hold a product in case of an exchange is needed
- Processing a refund
- Processing any additional shipping fees
- Creating a customer LOG IN / SIGN UP account to build a members only area on our website
- Possible promotions and specials that you may be qualified for and notified via email or sms
If we require your personal information for any other use than stated above we will ask for your consent first.
- Our web server collects information when you access our website. This process is done automatically and only done for the purposes of analysing and improving the use of our website and its services.
- Our server may collect your IP address which basically identifies your computer when its connected to the internet, time and date you access our content or download its material
- Your information is not disclosed to any other party
- As we use PayPal Pro as our means to collect payment we will ensure all steps are taken to protect your personal information
- If you have registered online you can access your registration information and make amendments if needed.
- You may contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues regarding your personal information.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns regarding your privacy or any possible breaches.
- We take credit card and website security very seriously and do what we can to provide a safe platform for which to shop from and browse.
- We recommend you visit paypal.com to read up further on their security and privacy measures taken to protect your information.
- We recommend you sign out at all times once you have finalised your purchase to avoid others accessing your account especially if you are using a shared computer.